Biotivia PteroMax Resveratrol 60 ea
Biotivia PteroMax Resveratrol 60 ea by AB at Elastic Heart. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dietary Supplement Unique high potency Stilbene and Polyphenol Complex Pterostilbene Trans-resveratrol Polydatin Complex of Red Wine and
Features & Highlights
- Biotivia PteroMax Resveratrol 60 ea
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Warnings Not to be used by children under the age of 12, or by pregnant or lactating women without the recommendation of one's physician.
- Pterostilibene complements resveratrol by activating various genes, proteins, and signaling pathways, that resveratrol only weekly activates or does not effect at all, to provide greater overall antioxidant and cognitive support benefits. Polydatin takes this one step further, and the OPCs and polyphenols in PteroMax catalyze the entire formulation.
- PteroMax is designed, like all Biotivia supplements, to work in concert with the entire range of Biotivia's resveratrol line, especially Bioforte, Transmax, Bio Shape and Bio Span. What can I expect from PteroMax ? More energy Better concentration Improved mood Improved physical endurance and general fitness Weight management and promotes fitness Protection from free radical damage Improved quality of health overall What is PteroMax ? Pterostilbene + Trans-Resveratrol + Polydatin + Polyphenols + OPCs A uniquely synergistic combination of the critical resveratrol analogs and derivatives augumented with a complex of super fruit and red wine polyphenols and OPCs formulated to provide the full range of resveratrol stilbenes and analogs in the concentration and amounts which the worlds top resveratrol researchers, physicians and biochemists have determined is most efficacious. Resveratrol, Polydatin and Pterostilbenes are identical to natural molecules found in grapes and blueberries and some other fruits. The advantage of PteroMax is the purity and the concentration. One capsule of PteroMax contains more Pterostilbene than 100 kg (220 pounds) of common organic blueberries , as well as more reveratrol than is contained in a dozen bottles of red wine, more polydatin than 500 kg (1100 pounds) of grapes, and a full spectrum of natural polyphenols, without additives, fillers silica or other non functional ingredients of any type.
- PteroMax gives you the critical nutrients found in fruits, green tea, and grapes but without the pesticides and other chemical contaminants commonly found in commercial produce. It is also the most economical and convenient way to obtain the benefits of these super compounds. Scientist throughout the world have concluded that these natural plant stilbenes play a powerful role. The scientific data regarding pterostilbene's beneficial health effects are so compelling that the US Department of Agriculture has created a web site to educate consumers on the health benefits of Pterostilbene. You can see some of the evidence of this molecule's health properties at the following links : Pterostilbene Evidence, More Pterostilbene Evidence. Researchers have known for several years that combining the major derivatives of resveratrol into complex and augumenting this combination with a range of polyphenols dramatically improves the bioavailability, efficacy and potency of the final complex versus the individual compounds taken separately. Polyphenols are not a solo act, they are individual instruments that are best enjoyed in a brilliantly composed symphony performance. PteroMax is a unique formulation, brought to you by Biotivia ...the brand of resveratrol used in more scientific human clinical trials at the world's most prestigious medical schools and research centers than all other resveratrol brands combined, How does Pterostilbene compare to Resveratrol ? Resveratrol started the revolution in advanced high potency natural alternatives to synthetics and invasive treatments. Its health enhancing potential has been substantiated by hundreds of medical researchers and published in over 3,500 in vitro, animal, and human clinical trials and studies. Pterostilbene is a derivative, also called an analog, of resveratrol which has been found to have potential neurological benefits even superior to those of pure resveratrol. It is also being intensively studied for