KAOLIN CLAY White Cosmetic NATURAL POWDER Facial Masks Spot Treatments 1 lb (2 bags - 32 oz total)
KAOLIN CLAY White Cosmetic NATURAL POWDER Facial Masks Spot Treatments 1 lb (2 bags - 32 oz total) by Monterey Bay Spice Company at Elastic Heart. MPN: 807. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kaolin clay is an all-natural white, porous clay in powder form. Kaolin is a common mineral clay that is found in warm, humid regions throughout the
Features & Highlights
- 100% NATURAL AND SAFE. COMMON USES: Create soap, creams, lotions, face or body masks, bath bombs, and apply to normal, oily, dry or sensitive skin. Gentle exfoliator. Excellent for cosmetic use. Gentle on the skin. Has natural absorbency properties. scrubs, poultices, deodorants, It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. It does not draw oils from the skin, so it can be used on dry skin types without negative results.
- TEXTURE & ACTIVE COMPOUNDS: Light and fine texture. Active compounds include Kaolinite silica, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, zinc, and minerals.
- IDEAS FOR USE: Cosmetic - use alone or in combination with herbal infusions and essential oils to create facial masks and spot treatments for troubled skin or to maintain healthy skin. HOUSEHOLD - Use in the garden to prevent pests from eating the leaves of vegetable plants.
- 1 LB BULK PACKAGING: Come in 1 pound bag of Kaolin clay powder, which equates to approximately 4 cups to the one pound bag.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
|Manufacturer:||Monterey Bay Spice Company|
|Brand:||Monterey Bay Spice Company|
|Publisher:||Monterey Bay Spice Company|
|Studio:||Monterey Bay Spice Company|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|