Viva Naturals Shea Butter (16 oz) - Unrefined Certified Organic Shea Butter, Perfect for All Skin Types and DIY Recipes
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the Viva Naturals Shea Butter (16 oz) - Unrefined Certified Organic Shea Butter, Perfect for All Skin Types and DIY Recipes by Viva Naturals at Elastic Heart. MPN: 2080. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Shea butter is extremely gentle on the skin and suitable for various skin types. Create DIY soaps, face creams, hair masks and more with our beauty
DIY Hair Mask - Combine our shea butter with Viva Argan Oil and Coconut Oil for triple the shine, protection and lustre. Shea butter not only restores moisture, but it can also be used as a natural remedy for dry, itchy scalp.
Soothing Foot Cream - Heal chapped or tired feet with shea's conditioning and softening benefits. Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to deodorize and refresh!
The Viva Naturals Difference
Viva Naturals Nilotica Shea Butter is extracted from the nuts of the Karite tree, native to East and West Africa. Unlike West African shea which is often hard and difficult to spread, our Ugandan shea has a higher oleic acid content, which lends a softer and creamier texture for a silky smooth finish.
Features & Highlights
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC GRADE A - White shea butters are stripped from their natural color and nutty aroma, destroying nutrients and antioxidants. Our shea butter is raw, unrefined and ivory- the way any high quality shea butter should be.
- SOFTER, CREAMIER TEXTURE - Most shea butters are in block form, making them difficult to spread and apply to skin. Our Ugandan shea has a higher oleic content, lending a silky smooth consistency for everyday hair and skin care.
- DIY SOAPS AND LOTIONS - Shea butter is so versatile it can be used in any homemade beauty recipe. Fill soap moulds with shea butter, essential oils and coconut oil as natural skin food.
- NOURISHING BODY BUTTER - Apply shea butter after showering to keep skin plump, supple and youthful. Nutrients like vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids found in shea soothe dry rough patches. Can be used as an everyday moisturizer too!
- STRETCH MARK RESCUE - As a hydrating emollient, shea butter is an inexpensive alternative to lotions and ointments. Apply to affected areas to help fade the look of stretch marks and replace lost fatty acids.
|Item Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|